Have you ever watched someone dressed to the nines saunter past and let your eyes wander admiringly from their Louboutin shoes to their Levi Strauss jeans to their body-hugging top only to suffer a crushing disappointment when you get to their head of hair?Get that Glowing Hair
The expression ‘glorious mane of hair’ was definitely not coined in error. The hair can actually make or mar your beauty efforts if you do not take proper care of it. Here are ten ways to make your hair shine naturally:
1. Put the eggs on your hair not in your belly! Yes that’s what we say. Eggs are an active ingredient in mayonnaise and all you need is to mix the yolk with olive oil and rub it into damp hair. Rinse with cold water after 5 minutes.
2. Aloe Vera is one ingredient experts swear by and it is an excellent conditioner. It fights dandruff and helps growth of hair.
3. Honey is also a wonderful ingredient if it is mixed with jojoba oil as it works it gives your hair the sort of shine you have always lusted after.
4. Water is not just the foundation of all elements it is also a very essential part of humans. Drinking lots and lots of water also helps add shine top your locks.Eat right fruits and vegetables for health hair
5. Fruits and vegetables do not just add shine to your hair, they give it body and also make it extremely healthy. The more fruits and veggies you eat, the healthier your tresses will become.
6. Avocado pear is also excellent for hair care and many stylists swear by it. You could blend it with bananas and use it as a sort of treatment. Rinse after some minutes.
7. Vinegar may also be a great hair product if you mix it with water and leave on your hair for about fifteen minutes.
8. Trim! Yes it may seem counterproductive but in truth when you get rid of all those split-ends, you preserve the natural bounce of your hair.
9. Coconut oil is also a wonderful product for your hair so feel free to indulge.Hair-Massage-Is-The-Best-Way-To-Keep-Your-Hair-Shiny-And-Beautiful
10. Massage a small chunk of butter into your hair and then cover your hair with a shower cap for 30 minutes before rinsing off.